In 2014, the Real Neat Blog Award was created to recognise the many bloggers whose blogs deserve more attention.
The kind petrel41 sent me this award and, in accordance with the rules, I am now delighted to be nominating you.
So, the ‘rules’? Designed to promote interest in our BLOGS but entirely voluntary, even if your name is not Dominic Cummings, (I’ll confess, I struggled to see how to follow them for a while and went for a new page!)
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Nominate any number of people linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
- Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
- Pointless Overthinking
- Rose Girl’s World
- Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice
- Wee Ginger Dug
- Pilates Leeds
- Ramblings of a Rookie Life
- The Perfect Juggler
- Silent Pen
- H.J Tanner
- Solo Mum in Aus
1. What is your most visited blog post of 2020?
2. If you could have a ticket to see any live act, who would you pick?
3. How have you coped with Lockdown?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. Nature or nurture?
6. What advice would you give your teenage self ?
7. Can you name politician you admire? If yes, who?